From cooking to beauty, daily life of a woman can be fun, hectic, and everything in between. As a mother and business woman, I get it. Here I have tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff that I find make the life of a woman simpler. For more beauty related posts, follow my blog at bcmakeupartistry.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

YogaWorks Body Slim Review!


I've always loved this workout DVD, and waking up sore this morning rekindled the fire! This yoga exercise is 40 minutes of cardio/slow burn rotations. This workout is great for beginners (as it features a modifier), and intermediate participants alike. The moves are easy to get the correct form, yet insanely effective. The instructor talks you through the moves so there are no excuses to "take a break to watch what she's doing." There are 3 cardio sequences and 3 slow burn sequences in rotation in about 5-7 minutes long each. The full workout builds strength, and about half is cardio. The cardio will raise your heartrate and shorten your breath, but I do not personally feel that this DVD can replace regular cardio. Overall great workout and I plan on doing it once a week or whenever I can't get my daily run in. I purchased this for less than $15 at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment