From cooking to beauty, daily life of a woman can be fun, hectic, and everything in between. As a mother and business woman, I get it. Here I have tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff that I find make the life of a woman simpler. For more beauty related posts, follow my blog at bcmakeupartistry.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Duh! Caviar Manicure Dupe

Sweeping Sephoras and blogs across the nation is the Ciate Caviar Manicure. At $25.00 for .47 oz, it's hardly a good buy. Micheal's has every single color of microbeads you could ask for, for a fraction of the price. I bought Recollections 6 piece set in metallic colors for $6.99. They also have bright rainbow colors, and single larger sizes for $3.99. To use just paint your nail where you want the beads, and shake the beads over a surface easy to pour back into the bottle.


Thanks for visiting,
-Britt!



No comments:

Post a Comment