From cooking to beauty, daily life of a woman can be fun, hectic, and everything in between. As a mother and business woman, I get it. Here I have tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff that I find make the life of a woman simpler. For more beauty related posts, follow my blog at bcmakeupartistry.com

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Obsession: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream

I love my opaque lip products, but I hate how drying they are to my lips. Perfect solution: NYX Xtreme Lip Creams. These are super opaque, creamy, and dreamy lip glosses. The texture is perfect, and hydrates lips as well. They are similar to OCC Lip Tar but cheaper and more hydrating. However they don't last near as long. Most opaque pigments gather on my dry, flaky lips, but these do not. I bought these months ago during a Buy 2 Get 2 sale at Ulta. The swatches below are a little brighter in the pictures than they are in person.
Skin Tone

Buttery Nude (this is almost identical to OCC Trick)

Pinky Nude

Bonfire

Great colors and at $5.99, I can't wait to get more. Hope this was helpful, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment