From cooking to beauty, daily life of a woman can be fun, hectic, and everything in between. As a mother and business woman, I get it. Here I have tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff that I find make the life of a woman simpler. For more beauty related posts, follow my blog at bcmakeupartistry.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fourth of Jul-Eye Makeup!






This super easy All-American Look can be accomplished with a sticker! Just place the sticker on after primer and before applying shadow. Do not blend too vigorously to avoid bending the corners of the star. Here I used a frosty white Ben Nye shade and a bright blue, both part of the lumiere palettes. Pair with a sexy red lip! Im wearing MAC Russian Red. Thanks for visiting! Leave questions/comments/requests below!

No comments:

Post a Comment