From cooking to beauty, daily life of a woman can be fun, hectic, and everything in between. As a mother and business woman, I get it. Here I have tips, tutorials, and other fun stuff that I find make the life of a woman simpler. For more beauty related posts, follow my blog at bcmakeupartistry.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wearable Ombre Lips

Its the hottest trend this year: Ombre. Ive always loved this look for lips and so glad it's now socially acceptable =). In this tutorial I will be using OCC Lip Tar, but any opaque, creamy lip color will work. (In love with NYX Xtreme Lip Creams as well)

Step 1: Apply darker color as a liner. I used OCC Vintage
 Step 2: Blend using back and forth motions with lip brush.
 Step 3: Apply lighter product to center of lips. I used OCC Hush
 Step 4: Blend by stippling with your finger.
 Step 5 (optional): Apply clear lipgloss carefully. Be sure not to blend darker color anymore. I used MAC Lipglass.

Hope you found this helpful! Feel free to leave questions or comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment